Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cycles of Death, Part 2

PART ONE

[Exit THE VOICE, Enter ROBERT]

ROBERT:
                 Mary, are you here?
Mary? I have been looking for you. Where
Are you, girl? Where have you been? Ah, I
See you now.

MARY:
                    I've just been thinking.

ROBERT:
                                                      Mary,
You shouldn't run like that, your mother is
Worried sick. What would I tell her should you
Be lost or hurt.

MARY:
                       I don't know. I guess you'd
Have her to yourself after all this time.

ROBERT:
Young lady, that's enough! I put up with
Your bullshit every day. Your mother might
Think you in need of guidance, but I know
That your just a manipulative li'l
Bitch.

MARY:
         But, Robert, or perhaps I should call
You father, since that's the job you've taken,
It's not manipulation since I can
See that you really deserve it. No more
Pretenses dear step-father.

ROBERT:
                                          Oh, Mary,
Don't think for a moment that you have a
Chance of getting me out your mother's
Life. She wants me here, to take that awful
Job you so happily mock me with. You
Can't have the life you miss so much, but you
Will know a good and honest punishment.
I'll make sure you're put in your proper place.

MARY:
I know you'll enjoy that. Maybe mother
Never has to find out the man you are.

PART THREE


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment